Part-Time & Full-Time Childcare Teacher
Do you love working with children?
We are currently hiring for for a part-time and full-time Childcare Teacher or Support Staff to work with children 6 weeks-12 years old..
- Assure all needs of the child (health, nutrition, safety) are being met while in your care.
- Interact with child warmly and respectfully using positive guidance methods.
- Communicate effectively with children, parents, other staff, and management.
- Work in any room needed; maintain appropriate daily paperwork.
- Provide a neat, clean environment for children to learn and play.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience with childcare preferred
- Must pass background check
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- First Aid/CPR Paid Training
- Employee Childcare Discount
- Four Day Work Week (full-time)
- Teach Scholarship Provided
- Retirement Plan (full-time)
If this sounds like you, please apply today at YWCA Grand Island, 211 E. Fonner Park Road, Grand Island.
For more information, call 308.384.9922 and ask for Amy Bennett our Executive Director.